UPDATE 03 Oct 2023
The Rako Levels plugin has been merged with the Rako Core plugin and is simply called the Rako Plugin.
With the recent roll-out of Software Update 3.0 came the lighting Levels Screen for Philips Hue. Today, we announce we have expanded the Levels Screen with a new Rako Levels plugin, which is now available via your local Rako Distributor.
Rako Levels is a Pro plugin and builds on the functionality of the Rako Core plugin, which is required in order to install this add-on. To install the plugin simply:
- Make sure you have the Rako Core plugin installed. If not, please speak to your local Rako Distributor
- One purchased, click the Settings Tab at the top of the Scenes Screen
- Click the Integrations button, then Add Integration and select Rako Levels
- Now, navigate back to the first settings screen
- To configure which rooms or zones will be displayed on the Levels Screen, navigate to Screens > Levels Screen > Add Items…
- Once rooms or zones have been added a new navigation tab will be available to the right of the main Scenes Screen. All done!