With the recent roll-out of Software Update 3.0 came the lighting Levels Screen for Philips Hue, then expanded to Rako. Today, we announce the rollout of the new Fibaro Levels Plugin, which is now available via your local Fibaro Distributor.
Fibaro Levels is a Pro plugin and builds on the functionality of the Fibaro Core plugin, which is required in order to install this add-on. To install the plugin simply:
- Make sure you have the Fibaro Core plugin installed. If not, please speak to your local Fibaro Distributor
- Once purchased, click the Settings Tab at the top of the Scenes Screen
- Click the Integrations button, then Add Integration and select Fibaro Levels
- Now, navigate back to the first settings screen
- To configure which rooms or zones will be displayed on the Levels Screen, navigate to Screens > Levels Screen > Add Items…
- Once rooms or zones have been added a new navigation tab will be available to the right of the main Scenes Screen. All done!